APC Data Portal
This is a private, confidential website. All access is logged.
Unauthorized usage is a State and Federal crime.
Always log out when done. There is an automatic log-out after 10 minutes.
Upon clicking the "Enter" link below, I hereby Agree to be bound by these terms:
- Access is for Official Business related to Academic Professionals of California (APC), and is to be conducted according to the terms of my appointment agreement with APC, hereby included by reference. Such access may be terminated by APC at any time.
- The username/password is for my use only, and may not be shared with other users.
- Technical access is not permitted access. Being able to access the data does not imply permission to do so.
- Access is to be made only from computers and networks reasonably believed to be secure. I will not access from public computers or via public WiFi systems. All computers must be running updated OS and security software.
- I will immediately notify APC about any event that may have compromised security (stolen or lost computer, malware or virus infection, lost password, etc.)
- I will log out when finished.
- I will not save or retain my username or password on any computer, unless such computer has a secondary password system protecting saved information.
- Upon cessation of my duties as authorized by with APC, I will take steps to destroy or delete any data in my possession.
- I understand that data provided may include sensitive information and I agree to practice safe data-handling practices (using only the minimum amount of data needed for the task, deleting data when done, and/or using encryption as appropriate).
- Data is for official use only. I may not give away, sell, re-publish, or provide data in any way to any person or entity without prior written permission from APC.
- Accuracy: this data may contain source errors. It is not to be used for official determination of any status (such as employment, membership status, etc.)
Questions? Contact the Webmaster.